Property Repairs/Improvements

Property repairs/improvements either to the front or back of your property must be approved by the board. Please do not begin any work until you get an approval. An HOA permit will be mailed to you once we receive your application and it is approved. You must place the permit in your front window before work is done. Requests for permits must be made online so we can track them and assign a permit number. To make a request for a repair or improvement contact the Spicer Estates HOA Board using the “Application for Property Changes” tab on our website Thank you