In order to simplify the request for architectural change the following process has been approved by the board.
- Go to your ACV resident portal account. In Documents folder, download the Architectural Request for Change packet onto your device. You may instead download the Architectural Request packet below.
- Open the form. On the menu along the top of the form, click “Add Text”.
- Fill out the form by double-clicking on a blank line or box. A text block will pop up there for you to type the information or an “x” in a box. Save the file. Make sure you know where the file is saved so that you can upload it later.
- Outline on a plot plan all proposed improvements, alterations or changes to your home or property including specifications, location and any other pertinent information in order for the Board to make a decision.
- Go to www.residentcenter.com or click on “ACV LOGIN” button on our home page and sign into your account.
- Select the Request tab, then select create request, then select Maintenance Request and fill out the request. The attachment section is for you to upload your application form and documents as required below.
- Select Submit Request and you’re done! ACV will reply via the request with any questions. You will receive your approval via email from this request.
- Applicant is responsible to obtain any and all permits and/or variances from the township
- Any and all work done on the exterior of the house and yard must have approval from the HOA Board or ACV Property Management as agent for the current board.
- For changes to your home exterior such as roof or windows, you MUST submit a current photograph to show how your home looks now. Replacement of roof, windows, garage door, etc. must be Approved by the Board. Any work performed without approval will be in violation and will result in a fine up to a $50.00 per day until an Approval Application is approved as per SEHOA Rules and Regulations Article 4 Sec 3.
- There will be no verbal approvals!
- The Board meets on the first Wednesday of each month at which time approval will be discussed. The Board will do it’s best to make decisions in a timely manner.
- You may download the form below, open it, and fill it out as instructed in steps 2 and 3 above. When done, save the file. It will probably be saved in your Documents folder. Log into your ACV account and do steps 5-7 above, uploading this completed form into the Maintenance request.